Today, I will tell you an easy way for Telenor balance check or place a Telenor balance query through mobile code.
Telenor provides lots of internet packages and SMS packages also some other 34/4g packages to his customer’s due to increasing of competition in the market and give excellent service to his customers, but today I am going to tell you how to check Telenor balance in 2020 my code is still working you can easily dial this code on your mobile dial *444# and press button after few second your balance show on your mobile screen and you can also get remaining balance SMS in your message inbox
Telenor Balance Check Code:
Take your phone and Open the keypad of your phone
- Dial *444# & Press Call Button on your Telenor SIM
- Wait for few seconds after Dial Code
- Now you can see your remaining balance on Your Mobile screen.
- Code for Telenor balance check: *444#
- Rs.0.24 tax
Complete Detail Of Balance, SMS, Internet, Minutes Inquiry
Let’s discuss the full details of Telenor balance check code 2020, and also how to check your remaining balance or current balance, remaining SMS, minutes, and remaining your internet MBs. Prepaid and postpaid customers can dial from their mobile phones and check out the remaining balance.
|Balance||Rs. 0.20 excluding taxes||*444#|
|SMS||Rs. 0.20 excluding taxes||*111#|
|Minutes||Rs. 0.20 excluding taxes||*222#|
|Internet||Rs. 0.20 excluding taxes||*999#|
- Prepaid and Postpaid can avail of this option.
- djuice and Talkshawk customers can avail of this offer.
- Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed time by time from the company
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply
Telenor balance check code Through Telenor handset:
If you have Telenor handset then you can check easily via steps given below:
- step one Go to Telenor services
- step 2 Click on Balance
Check balance via My Telenor App:
If you want to check balance via the Telenor android app or ios app, then don’t worry I will tell you a complete procedure.
- First of all, you need to install/download Telenor app on your smartphone
- After installing the app open app on your smartphone
- Now you need to create an account on Telenor mobile app
- Feed your own Telenor mobile number and set a unique password
- When all process completed, you can see your remaining balance on the homepage on your Telenor mobile app
Now I hope you are satisfied with my given detail which I provide you through my entire article. if you have any question regarding This Topic then you can ask me on comment section I will try to answer your question emergently thanks in advance
You can also check my other articles like
official Website Link of Telenor