how to start a blog in Pakistan and earn money online in Pakistan without investment?
My free guide on this page will show you how to make a blog that is beautiful all in an easy step-by-step tutorial (with images). After creating a blog you can earn money online in Pakistan without investment there are lots of way of making money in Pakistan some are discussed below you can see list
- Youtube Earning
- Fiverr Earning
- Freelancer Earning
- Programming Earning
- Graphics designing Earning
- Article writing Earning
- SEO expert Earning
And lots of more but today we will only discuss through blogging
Are you looking at how to start a blog?
My free guide on this page will show you how to make a blog that is beautiful all in an easy step-by-step tutorial (with images).
Ready to start With the simple step-by-step tutorial & Earn Money Online In Pakistan?
I’m is Hassan Abbas, and I am going to show you how to start a blog in 2020. I have 10 Years of Experience in building blogs and websites. In that time I have launched several blogs and helped hundreds of other peoples do the same.
I know that starting a blog in 2020 can seem very tough. This free guide is all about blogging for new persons, and I will teach you how to be a blogger with just the most basic computer skills.
I am not ashamed to admit that when I was first learning how to build a blog I made hundreds of mistakes. You can get benefit from more than a decade of my experience so that you don’t need to repeat these same mistakes when you make your own blog in 2020. I created this free guide so that anyone can learn from this and how to start a blog quickly and easily in 2020. And if you get stuck at any point in starting, please send me a message and I will do my best to help you!
What is a blog anyway?
In short Story, you can say that a blog is a type of website that focuses mainly on written your own content related to any niche, also known as blog posts or Articles. In popular culture, we most often hear about news blogs or celebrity blog sites or Tech Blog, but as you’ll see in this guide, you can start a successful blog on just about any topic imaginable.
Should you start a blog for Online Earning?
One of the misconceptions about starting a blog is that you need to be a great writer to be successful in the blogging field. That is not totally the truth. People read Different blog sites to get a personal perspective on things, so most bloggers write in a very informal style.
In addition, you don’t need to be a professional on your topic in order to have a successful blog. For example, readers of a Tech blog don’t want to read a textbook from a Technology scientist, they want to hear the experiences of someone who has actually make real Technology, mistakes, and all.
If you want to be perfect in the blogging world & Earn Handsome Amount in Pakistan online without investment: a passion for your topic.
Blogging is about connecting people and sharing your knowledge with the world. Choosing a topic that you are passionate about makes the process of starting a successful blog so much easier for you. If you want to write about more than one topic is totally fine. As long as you are writing about things that you are genuinely interested in, your passion will shine through and keep your readers interested easily.
So why would you go to the trouble of blogging? There are two main reasons:
- Make money from home online. Blogging can quite benefit if done correctly. The top bloggers in the world obviously earn lots of money, but even a part-time blogger can expect to make a nice profit if things are done correctly.
- Share your story with people on the internet. A blog provides you to have a voice and be heard. You can share your life story with the entire world if you so choose.
The good things are that the internet is exploding with growth right now. More people than ever are online at a time. In short, if you are thinking about starting a blog/website then there is no better time than right now.
So, just how do you start a blog?
How to Start a Blog in 4 Steps
Learn how to create a blog in Very Short Time following these steps:
- Chose a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
- Let’s your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Advertise your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
- Making money from blogging. Choose from several options to monetize your blog.
Let’s start your blogging & Earn Money Online in Pakistan!
Step 1: Chose a blog name
The first step to finding a good blog name for your topic.
If you’re not sure About Your Blog Topic, there are a few ways to find a good blog topic:
- Sports & Fitness.
- Make money
- Language Learning
- Sports Photography
- Computer courses training lecture
- Graphics designing
- A personal blog.
A good blog name should be descriptive and simple so that your readers can instantly tell what your blog is about just from the name.
If your blog has just one specific topic then you will definitely want to include that in some way in your blog name. Try not to get hung-up on just one word though. For example, a Tech blog doesn’t necessarily have to have the word “tech” in it. The words “IT”, “Computer Technology”, and “Programming” would also let people know that your blog is about Tech.
If you are planning to create a personal blog where you discuss a variety of topics then I suggest using your name instead of using another name or topic, since your blog is all about you. For example, I own the blog hassanblogging.com. You can add your middle name if you find your name is already taken. Or you could use a variation like “Hassan blogging trend” or “Blogging with Hassan”.
Once you are sure of selecting blog name ideas you will need to choose a domain extension.
A .com, pk, net, org, etc, .com domain extension is the most preferred, but .net or .org work as well.
Step 2: Let’s your blog online
If you select and buy a domain name now it’s time to get your blog online. This maybe sound hard or technical, but the steps below will walk you right through and make the process easy.
To get your blog up and running you need 2 things: blog hosting and blogging software. The good things is that these typically come packaged together.
After that you need to have the templates to design your blog. In this guide, I will be showing you how to design a blog using the WordPress blogging template because it is the most popular, customization, and easiest to use for any blogger who doesn’t need professional knowledge of programming.
Some Best Web Hosting Companies in 2020.
Step 3: Advertise/Viral your blog on Social media
design a blog and writing great content is just the start. To get readers for your blog you will need to spend some time promoting it, especially first 3 to 6 month you need to pay extra time for advertising through social media and search engine optimization if you don’t then your dream earn money online in Pakistan can’t become real and you fell down day by day
My favorite way to get readers to visit my blog is to post links on my social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. This is awesome, because not only do your friends see the link, but if your friends share the link with their friends it automatically spread your readers. If you have created high-quality content on your blog then social media is a powerful way for your blog to go viral in other people.
If you have a blog or website, chances are you already understand the importance of business websites and blogging. But do you know how to optimize and viral your blog posts to make them more search engine friendly?
The reality is, many bloggers and webmasters fail to take advantage of the marketing potential of their blogs and websites.
Here are six easy search engine optimization (SEO) tips to help get your blog or website noticed.
- Do your research. Keyword research is a great and very important fact for on-page optimization. Chances are you are naturally including keywords without realizing it simply by providing important content on a topic. However, there are a variety of tools and ways for finding related keywords relevant to your blog post that you may not have considered. The Google Adwords Keyword Tool and com both offer great tools that allow you to find keywords related to your topic
- Utilize keywords throughout your blog article. Once you have targeted keywords, it is important to place them where they will have the most impact for humans and search engine crawlers indexing your content. Try to include them in the following places:
- Headings and subheadings
- Introductory sentence
- Concluding paragraph
- add a hyperlink to other related pages on your site
- Title tags and meta descriptions
- Optimize your images with Post Name. When you upload a photo on your blog you have to add alternate text in your images
- Use social media for promoting your blog posts. As a small business, you may be utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, or other social media sites to blog content on these sites for even more web exposure? Social media sites with just a few clicks. You can schedule your posts with the time!
By following these my simple SEO tips, you can rank your website or blog on the search engines.
Step 4: Earn/Making money from blogging in Different Ways
Once you have done in the effort of design and creating great blog content and promoting your blog, making money from your blog is actually the easy part of the entire process and you can easily earn online in Pakistan without investment.
There are many ways you can make money from blogging, from selling your own products or services, to getting paid to write reviews of products on your blog.
There is the main easiest way to make money from blogging describe below.
- Google AdSense
- Affiliate marketing
- Sale products on your blog
- Sale service on your blog
- Advertise local company adds